Mondays have by far been the hardest day for me, especially working a 9-5, running a business, having a “life” and meeting with clients for a separate business function. Let’s also remember that I am currently pursuing my Master’s Degree in Human Resources which is another level of “Girlllllll how are you even still breathing in all of that?”
Monday Motivational Quotes have been inspiring me to put my best self forward no matter what. I’ve come to realize that being sluggish and selfish to yourself only hurts you in the long run. Just as how we put much attention in the care of our body, we need to take care of our mental and emotional state just as well.
Allow the following 20 quotes to be a start in your new journey.
- Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done
2. This is your Monday morning reminder that you are amazing and you can handle anything
3. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Be strong and choose to be positive.
4. A person who falls and gets back up is much stronger than a person who never fell.
5. The only thing making you unhappy are your own thoughts. Change them.
6. When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say “Why me” say “Try me”
7. Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress.
8. I’m not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.
9. If you avoid the conflict to keep the peace you start a war inside yourself.
10. “YOU GET WHAT YOU TOLERATE.” If someone is rude or disrespectful towards you, politely excuse yourself and walk away. It’s actually a powerful statement. It sends a clear message to the other person; what they’ve said or done is unacceptable and that you won’t tolerate it.
11. You cannot heal in the same environment where you got sick
12. Apology accepted, trust denied.
13. Communicate. Even if it’s uncomfortable or uneasy.
14. The first thing you should know about me is that I’m not you. A lot more will make sense after that.
15. There comes a time to stop trying to make things right with people that won’t own their part in what went wrong.
16. Never feel guilty guilty for doing what’s best for you.
17. An apology without change is just manipulation.
18. First rule of mental health: Learn to distingusih who deserves an explanation. Who deserves only one answer and who deserves absolutely nothing.
19. Just because a decision hurts, doesn’t mean that it was the wrong decision.
20. They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE IMAGES DO NOT BELONG TO COURTANAE HESLOP OR D’ORANDAE. THE AUTHOR HAS TRIED HER BEST TO TAG MOST OF THE SOURCE SITES.