For the longest while, I have seen quotes all over my social media and had no idea what a great impact it would have on me a few years later. They had helped shaped my vision on my business and help keep my goals aligned.
Thus, based on my research and my flavor, I have put together 30 of my favorite boss woman quotes.
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE MY TOP 30 ALL TIME BOSS WOMEN FAV’S. THESE IMAGES OR QUOTES DO NOT BELONG TO ME NOR D’ORANDAE.
- We don’t accept negative vibes here. Move along.
2. You did not wake up today to be mediocre
3. I never lose. I either win or learn.
4. Strong women don’t have ‘attitudes’, we have standards.
5. “I’ve always done whatever I want and always been exactly who I am.”~ Billie Eilish
6. On a mission to build an empire & leave a legacy
7. Whatever you’re thinking, think bigger.
8. If you didn’t wake up with some goals then go back to sleep.
9. Wake up beauty, it’s time to beast!
10. Be the game changer.
11. You go girl
12. I compete with no one. If what I do threatens you that’s your problem.
13. Sometimes, it takes balls to be a woman.
14. Starve your distractions feed your focus
15. Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring
16. If you don’t have big dreams & goals you’ll end up working really hard for someone who does
17. Surround yourself with people who get it
18. Once in a while blow your own damn mind
19. “Coffee in one hand Confidence in the other.” ~ Boss Babe
21. “Some women fear the fire some women simply become it.” r.h. sin
22. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
23. I’m building a brand, I’m always busy.
24. Don’t ever let your head down, unless it’s to admire your shoes.
25. Yes, I get my hair and nails done. Yes, I work out. Yes, I cook. And yes! I also run a business. Any more questions?
26. Act like a lady dress like a boss
27. Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
28. I’m not mean, I just mean business
29. The comeback is always stronger than the setback
30. Work until you no longer need to introduce yourself